Registration Name: Diverswarehouse Ltd
Registered Place and Office Address:
Stratton House, Hammerton Street, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD3 9RD, UK
Registration Number: 03743732
VAT Number: 186 4927 60
Contact Telephone Number: 01274 307 555
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any purchase of our products will be governed by these terms.
- All products are subject to availability, we give a guideline for dates that are the average for a particular supplier however we cannot be held responsible for delays, we will do our utmost to offer a speedy alternative or advise the time frame given for the exact item.
- All orders submitted online are subject to acceptance by us & may be declined either all or in part at our absolute discretion and in the event that any such order is declined, the payment submitted with the order will be refunded as soon as possible.
- The quantity, quality and description of any specifications for the products shall be those set out in the site but you should be aware that the images appearing on the website are not always accurate. We reserve the right to correct errors and omissions in any price or other information without any liability. All pictures on our website are for graphic representation only and products shipped may differ slightly from images.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you hold any relevant qualifications from a recognised training organisation before purchase.
- All advice or recommendations are followed entirely at your own risk.
- Goods on the Site may only be sold to persons aged 18 or over. In placing an order for any such goods you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old. We reserve the right to refuse any order where satisfactory proof of age has not been provided.
- Payment will be taken on the placement of your order due to the Paymentsense System used by Divers Warehouse Ltd, however if you cancel your order or we cannot fulfil your order we shall issue a full refund as soon as possible. ( Please note we have an Accounts member on Thursdays) It will be shown on your statement as debiting by Divers Warehouse.
- No order will be processed until full payment has been received and if stock is not available, no stock shall be ordered or made until payment has been received. It is you the Customer that is responsible to ensure payment has reached our account.
- Our catalogue prices and website prices can be displayed in various currencies, although these are as a guide price only. You may use MasterCard, Visa, Maestro, Switch, Solo, Electron to purchase goods or you may mail to us a money order or personal cheque drawn on UK funds. We also accept Bank transfers.
- All prices on our website are subject to change without prior notice to reflect any increase in the cost to us.
- We aim to protect legitimate credit card owners from fraud and therefore will report to the necessary authorities any person attempting to use a card which they are not authorised to use.
- Please note that our Internet Prices and Shop Prices may differ from time to time.
- Property in the product shall pass to you provided your payment has cleared and/or received.
- Divers Warehouse asserts all of its intellectual property rights in all of its promotional materials and trademarks.
Warranties & Liability
- To the extent permitted by law, we shall not have any liability for the content of any other websites linking into this site.
- All products supplied, conform to all relevant British and European standards.
- If there is a defect in any of the products then we will replace the defective products free of charge or if you choose not to have a replacement you are entitled to a full refund of the price of the product (or a proportionate part of the price). Your statutory rights are unaffected.
- We will use all all our power to ensure that the Site remains available at all times. However, we cannot guarantee that the Site will operate continuously or will be error free. We therefore cannot accept any liability for any failure or non-availability of the Site. We do not accept, and hereby exclude to the fullest extent permissible under law, any liability for indirect or consequential loss or damage including, but not limited to, any loss of data, profit, revenue or business however caused. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall be construed as excluding or limiting liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or for fraud.
- Any order made from the UK or EU will incur 20% VAT unless exempt e.g. BFPO or European Business
- We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the data protection act 1998) and according to which web trader code of conduct.
- We will only collect information given at the time of ordering or registering. We confirm that we will not pass on any of your information to any other company. Any information collected by Divers Warehouse will only be used to send further offers or promotional items to you by Divers Warehouse solely, if you have signed up for our monthly newsletter.
- Your online point of contact can be contacted directly via e-mail - email@example.com.
We want you to use Divers Warehouse again and again, so if you are not happy with the service you have received please contact us in the first to resolve the situation and ensure you are content with the outcome:
Tel +44 (0) 1274 307555
or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Professional training and certification from a reputable diving agency in the technique of scuba diving must be successfully carried out before use of our products featured on the website.
Use of Scuba equipment by UNCERTIFIED, or UNTRAINED PERSONS is DANGEROUS AND CAN RESULT IN SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH.
Any equipment purchased and received from Divers Warehouse is done so on the understanding that the customer/purchaser is fully trained and in the use of the scuba equipment and holds the relevant qualifications.
- *FREE UK Mainland Delivery on orders over £125. Please note this is only up to the weight of 10kg, additional postage may be required if the weight is over this amount. Some mainland areas are classed as remote areas by our courier and may incur an additional charge.
- In stock items will generally be dispatched the same day but some out of stock products may take longer. Any delivery date will be an estimate only, although Divers Warehouse will always strive to make sure your goods are delivered in a timely manner. We shall not be liable for delays caused by stock issues, supplier holidays etc, we will however keep you up to date with progress.
- Any claim based on any defect in quality or condition of the products must be notified to us within 7 days of delivery after which it will be assumed you have accepted the goods.
- Risk of damage to or loss of the product shall pass to you at the time they are delivered.
- For UK couriered consignments we reserve the right to charge a GBP15 (£15) charge for redirection to an address other than the delivery address specified in your original order. If no delivery address is specified consignments will automatically be sent to the billing address.
- We do not accept any liability for delays caused by items that are out of stock at the time the order is placed.
- If you need a delivery for a certain time of day we offer time slots of: AM delivery, before 9am, before 10am and Saturday delivery. If you would like one of these instead of a normal next day delivery, please call us on 01274 307555 or enter it in the comments box when checking out online and we will contact you for additional payment.