- In stock items will generally be dispatched the same day but some out of stock products may take longer. Any delivery date will be an estimate only, although Divers Warehouse will always strive to make sure your goods are delivered in 3-4 working days. We shall not be liable for delays caused by matters out of our control.
- Please note our website does NOT show live stock, items on the website may not be in stock. Once your order is placed and updated at Divers Warehouse we will update you on your order.
- Any claim based on any defect in quality or condition of the products must be notified to us within 16 days of delivery after which it will be asumed you have accepted the goods.
- Free delivery is offered on some of our goods, items exempt from this include some special offers and heavier items, such as lead weights.
- Risk of damage to or loss of the product shall pass to you at the time they are delivered.
- For UK couriered consignments we reserve the right to charge a GBP15 (£15) charge for redirection to address other then the delivery address specified in your original order. If no delivery address is specified consignments will automatically be sent to the billing address.
- We do not accept any liability for delays caused by items that are out of stock at the time the order is placed.
- If you need a delivery for a certain time of day we offer time slots of: AM delivery, before 9am, before 10am and Saturday delivery. If you would like one of these instead of a normal next day delivery, please call us on 01274 307555 or enter it in the comments box when checking out online and we will contact you for additional payment.
- Unfortunately our system groups Northern Island with the Channel Islands, therefore VAT isn't taken off your order if you are in the Channel Islands. We will however refund the VAT back. Please write in comments box that you need the VAT refunding. Thank you.
- If goods are to be shipped or used overseas, then it is your responsibility to ensure that the product is able to be shipped to and used in your country. Also that you have the correct qualifications to purchase the items.
- Incorrectly sized items (suits and BCD’s) (excludes cylinders) dispatched inside or outside the United Kingdom and inside the European Union can be swapped but customers are responsible for the cost of shipping the items back to us and then the return carriage costs, to return the goods back to the customer. If any product that is purchased is faulty we will exchange it for an identical replacement free of charge or a full refund.
- For all SCUBAPRO and UWATEC products: Delivery only to addresses in the EEA (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden and the United Kingdom).
- Due to it being a circumstance beyond our reasonable control, we do not accept any responsibility for shipment delays due to customs issues and/or for any excise duties levied on a consignment.
Returning unwanted, wrong size or faulty goods
- If any product that is purchased does not turn out to be the correct size for you then we will exchange it for the correct size provided that the product has not been used in any way and is returned to us in its original packing "as new". If there is a problem then contact us immediately to speak to one of our team on 01274 307555
- If any product that is purchased is faulty we will exchange it for an identical replacement free of charge provided that the product is returned to us in its original packaging and the fault is notified to us. The replacement is at the discretion of the management/technician. Please note that fault during use, such as flooding, may require goods to be returned to manufacturer for warranty confirmation.
- We want you to be confident that you have the full support of our technical team when making a purchase and that should any product prove to be faulty we will ensure it is repaired and returned to you with the least disruption. Should you believe that any product you have purchased from us is faulty, first contact us, letting us know the problem, giving us as much detail as you can and one of our team will let you know of the best action to take. If the item needs to be returned we will do everything to remedy the problem as quickly as possible. (This will not affect your statutory rights).
- Please contact us before returning any unwanted items. A full refund (minus the cost of posting the item to you) can be issued for any unused returned goods.
- Please contact us before returning any items. If the item was ordered incorrectly i.e. wrong size or colour then a free exchange can be made. Postage will not be free on the return item.
- When returning goods please enclose receipt, and a note (with the member of staff spoken to on the phone) and all contact details (including daytime phone), explaining why the goods are being returned. It is essential that this is filled out and attached to your original receipt when returning the item. If this is not filled in and returned then your request will not be processed.
- Please be aware that any bag damaged in transit on an airline is the responsibilty of the airline and NOT the manufacturer. We advise all customers to report any damage/compensation directly to the airline
- Under the Distance Selling Regulations, Customers have 7 days to return unwanted goods for a full cash refund.
- You may cancel your order and receive a refund within 10 days of receiving the goods. A deduction may be made from the refund to cover the direct costs of collecting the goods where they have not been returned, as requested, by the consumer.
- To cancel or return all or part of an order you must notify us immediately by e.mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that we only Price Match companies in the UK.
- If you find a lower price on an identical product from a legitimate on-line competitor in the United Kingdom only, Divers Warehouse will do our best to match or beat that price.
- Authorized Retailers Divers Warehouse is an Authorized Dealer for all the products we sell. Price matching is only considered for identical products provided with all the accessories normally included by Authorized Retailers.
- Auction sale prices. Divers Warehouse will not match prices from auction sites.
- Price confirmation. Divers Warehouse must see the online or print advertisement in order to match a price.
- Time of purchase. Any price match must be done at the time of purchase.
- Shipping Prices. Price Matching will not include shipping, that will have to be charged on all items at the standard rates as with every other transaction .
Divers Warehouse will only match prices with stores we consider to be "legitimate" dealers, and will consider the competitor's customer service record, return policy, and in-stock inventory among other factors