DIVE-RITE TRANSWEIGHT 32 POCKETS AC3250-32
- Holds up to 16 lbs (7.25 kg) in each pocket
- 1680 denier ballistic nylon fabric is tear and abrasion resistant.
- Two-inch (50 mm) nylon webbing loops on the back of the pocket slide over a standard 2-inch webbing waist strap and secure the pocket into place.
- Acetyl quick lock and release buckle is used to easily open and close the pocket.
- Nickel plated brass grommets resist rust and corrosion.
- 8.5-in high x 6-in wide x 1.5-in deep (21.6 cm x 15.3 cm x 3.8 cm)
- 1.13 lb (0.51kg)
- Made in the U.S.A
- The 32lb Quick Lock & Release (QLR) Weight Pockets consist of an insert pocket that easily releases when the handle is pulled and a holster that stays securely on the waist belt. The insert pocket has two compartments to separate heavy weights and keep them from slipping inside. Worn vertically, each pocket holds up to 16 lbs. of weight securely in position throughout the dive. Simple, top-loading pocket protects divers from an inadvertent buoyancy event by keeping weight securely in place.