Underwater navigation can be challenging, but in the PADI Underwater Navigator Specialty course, you master the challenge. You learn the tools of the trade, including navigation via natural clues and by compass.
On this course you'll learn:
• Natural navigation (without a compass).
• Compass navigation.
• How to “mark” or relocate a submerged object or position from the surface.
• Underwater map making.
• How to follow irregular courses with the Nav-Finder.
• Dive site relocation.
• How to estimate distance underwater.
What do I need to start?
• Have a PADI Open Water Diver / Junior Open Water Diver certification or equivilant.
• You need to be at least 10 years of age.
• All tuition
• Full equipment including: mask, fins and snorkel
• Dry suit hire for the open water in cold weather
• Entry fee & transport to dive sites. (however we will assist where possible)
How do I book?
If you'd like to book an advanced open water course or find out more information send an email to email@example.com OR give us a call on 01274 307555
PADI Advanced Open Water Diver
PADI Rescue Diver