The Wreck Diver Course is completed over two days and consists of four Open Water Dives.
• Techniques for diving in the deeper range of 18-40 metres/ 60-130 feet.
• Deep scuba diving equipment considerations.
• Experience in planning, organizing and making at least four deep dives under the supervision of your PADI Instructor.
What do I need to start?
• Have a PADI Adventure Diver certification (or have a qualifying certification from another organization)
• You need to be at least 15 years of age.
• All tuition
• Full equipment including: mask, fins and snorkel
• Dry suit hire for the open water in cold weather
• Entry fee & transport to dive sites. (however we will assist where possible)
How do I book?
If you'd like to book an advanced open water course or find out more information send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR call us on 01274 307555.
PADI Advanced Open Water Diver
PADI Rescue Diver