The PADI Underwater Photography course is completed in one day and consists of two Open Water Dives.
• How to choose the right underwater camera system for you.
• The PADI SEA method for getting great shots quickly.
• The three primary principles for good underwater photos.
The topics within the PADI Underwater Photography crew pack include:
• Basic photography tips.
• Strobe diagrams for a variety of effects
• Tips for eliminating backscatter
• An explanation of the various digital file formats
• How to bring back the color in your images
What do I need to start?
Have a PADI Open Water Diver / Junior Open Water Diver certification or equivilant.
• All tuition
• Full equipment including: mask, fins and snorkel
• Dry suit hire for the open water in cold weather
• Entry fee & transport to dive sites. (however we will assist where possible)
How do I book?
If you'd like to book a course or find out more information send us an email at email@example.com OR give us a call on 01274 307555.
PADI Advanced Open Water Diver