Registration Name: Diverswarehouse Ltd
Registered Place and Office Address:
Stratton House, Hammerton Street, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD3 9RD, UK
Registration Number: 03743732
VAT Number: 186 4927 60
Contact Telephone Number: 01274 307 555
Email Address: email@example.com
- Any purchase of our products will be governed by these terms.
- All products are subject to availability, we give a guideline for dates that are the average for a particular supplier however we cannot be held responsible for supplier delays that are out of our control, we will do our utmost to offer a speedy alternative or advise the time frame given fo the exact item.
- All orders submitted online are subject to acceptance by us & may be declined either all or in part at our absolute discretion and in the event that any such order is declined, the payment submitted with the order will be refunded as soon as possible.
- The quantity, quality and description of any specifications for the products shall be those set out in the site but you should be aware that the images appearing on the website are not always accurate. We reserve the right to correct errors and omissions in any price or other information without any liability. All pictures on our website are for graphic representation only and products shipped may differ slightly from images.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you hold any relevant qualifications from a recognized training organization before purchase.
- All advice or recommendations are followed entirely at your own risk.
- Goods on the Site may only be sold to persons aged 18 or over. In placing an order for any such goods you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old. We reserve the right to refuse any order where satisfactory proof of age has not been provided.
- 1. Payment will be taken on the placement of your order due to the PCI Streamline Worldpay System ran by Divers Warehouse Ltd, however if you cancel your order or we cannot fulfil your order we shall issue a full refund as soon as possible. ( Please note we have an Accounts member on Thursdays) It will be shown on your statement as debiting by Divers Warehouse.
- If Payment is being received via Paypal, you the Customer must check that payment has been received by us Divers Warehouse. No order will be processed until full payment has been received and if stock is not available, no stock shall be ordered or made until payment has been received. It is you the Customer that is responsible to ensure payment has reached our account.
- Our catalogue prices and website prices can be displayed in various currencies, although these are as a guide price only. You may use MasterCard, Visa, Maestro, Switch, Solo, Electron to purchase goods or you may mail to us a money order or personal cheque drawn on UK funds. We also accept Bank transfers.
- All prices on our website are subject to change without prior notice to reflect any increase in the cost to us.
- We aim to protect legitimate credit card owners from fraud and therefore will report to the necessary authorities any person attempting to use a card which they are not authorized to use.
- Please note that our Internet Prices and Shop Prices may differ from time to time.
- Property in the product shall pass to you provided your payment has cleared and/or received.
- Divers Warehouse asserts all of its intellectual property rights in all of its promotional materials and trademarks.
Warranties & Liability
- To the extent permitted by law, we shall not have any liability for the content of any other websites linking into this site.
- All products supplied, conform to all relevant British and European standards.
- If there is a defect in any of the products then we will replace the defective products free of charge or if you choose not to have a replacement you are entitled to a full refund of the price of the product (or a proportionate part of the price). Your statutory rights are unaffected.
- We will use all all our power to ensure that the Site remains available at all times. However, we cannot guarantee that the Site will operate continuously or will be error free. We therefore cannot accept any liability for any failure or non-availability of the Site.
- We do not accept, and hereby exclude to the fullest extent permissible under law, any liability for indirect or consequential loss or damage including, but not limited to, any loss of data, profit, revenue or business however caused. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall be construed as excluding or limiting liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or for fraud.
- Any order made from the UK or EU will incur 20% VAT unless exempt e.g. BFPO or European Business
- We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the data protection act 1998) and according to which web trader code of conduct.
- We will only collect information given at the time of ordering or registering. We confirm that we will not pass on any of your information to any other company. Any information collected by Divers Warehouse will only be used to send further offers or promotional items to you by Divers Warehouse solely, if you have signed up for our monthly newsletter.
- Your online point of contact is Janet Mason, who can be contacted directly via e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want you to use Divers Warehouse again and again, so if you are not happy with the service you have received please contact us in the first to resolve the situation and ensure you are content with the outcome:
Tel +44 (0) 1274 307555
or e-mail: email@example.com
Professional training and certification from a reputable diving agency in the technique of scuba diving must be successfully carried out before use of our products featured on the website.
Use of Scuba equipment by UNCERTIFIED, or UNTRAINED PERSONS is DANGEROUS AND CAN RESULT IN SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH.
Any equipment purchased and received from Divers Warehouse is done so on the understanding that the customer/purchaser is fully trained and in the use of the scuba equipment and holds the relevant qualifications.
- *FREE UK Mainland Delivery on orders over £125. Please note this is only up to the weight of 10kg, additional postage may be required if the weight is over this amount. Some mainland areas are classed as remote areas by our courier and may incur an additional charge that we may be unaware of at the time of purchase and will need to contact you about on the day of dispatch. Our promise is we will use the cheapest courier we have a relationship with in these circumstances.
- In stock items will generally be dispatched the same day but some out of stock products may take longer. Any delivery date will be an estimate only, although Divers Warehouse will always strive to make sure your goods are delivered in the agreed time, we shall not be liable for delays caused by matters out of our control.
- Any claim based on any defect in quality or condition of the products must be notified to us within 7 days of delivery after which it will be assumed you have accepted the goods.
- Risk of damage to or loss of the product shall pass to you at the time they are delivered.
- For UK couriered consignments we reserve the right to charge a GBP15 (£15) charge for redirection to an address other than the delivery address specified in your original order. If no delivery address is specified consignments will automatically be sent to the billing address.
- We do not accept any liability for delays caused by items that are out of stock at the time the order is placed.
- If you need a delivery for a certain time of day we offer time slots of: AM delivery, before 9am, before 10am and Saturday delivery. If you would like one of these instead of a normal next day delivery, please call us on 01274 307555 or enter it in the comments box when checking out online and we will contact you for additional payment.
- If goods are to be shipped or used overseas, then it is your responsibility to ensure that the product is able to be shipped to and used in your country. Also that you have the correct qualifications to purchase the items.
- Incorrectly sized items (suits and BCD’s) (excludes cylinders) dispatched inside or outside the United Kingdom and inside the European Union can be swapped but customers are responsible for the cost of shipping the items back to us and then the return carriage costs, to return the goods back to the customer. If any product that is purchased is faulty we will exchange it for an identical replacement free of charge or a full refund.
- For all SCUBAPRO and UWATEC products: Delivery only to addresses in the EEA (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden and the United Kingdom).
- Due to it being a circumstance beyond our reasonable control, we do not accept any responsibility for shipment delays due to customs issues and/or for any excise duties levied on a consignment.
Returning unwanted, wrong size or faulty goods
- If any product that is purchased does not turn out to be the correct size for you then we will exchange it for the correct size provided that the product has not been used in any way and is returned to us in its original packing "as new". If there is a problem then contact us immediately to speak to one of our team on 01274 307555
- If any product that is purchased is faulty we will exchange it for an identical replacement free of charge provided that the product is returned to us in its original packaging and the fault is notified to us. The replacement is at the discretion of the management/technician. Please note that fault during use, such as flooding, may require goods to be returned to manufacturer for warranty confirmation.
- We want you to be confident that you have the full support of our technical team when making a purchase and that should any product prove to be faulty we will ensure it is repaired and returned to you with the least disruption. Should you believe that any product you have purchased from us is faulty, first contact us, letting us know the problem, giving us as much detail as you can and one of our team will let you know of the best action to take. If the item needs to be returned we will do everything to remedy the problem as quickly as possible. (This will not affect your statutory rights).
- Please contact us before returning any unwanted items. A full refund (minus the cost of posting the item to you) can be issued for any unused goods returned within 7 days of receipt.
- Please contact us before returning any items. If the item was ordered incorrectly i.e. wrong size or colour then a free exchange can be made. Postage will not be free on the return item.
- When returning goods please enclose receipt, and a note (with the member of staff spoken to on the phone) and all contact details (including daytime phone), explaining why the goods are being returned. It is essential that this is filled out and attached to your original receipt when returning the item. If this is not filled in and returned then your request will not be processed.
- Please be aware that any bag damaged in transit on an airline is the responsibilty of the airline and NOT the manufacturer. We advise all customers to report any damage/compensation directly to the airline
- Under the Distance Selling Regulations, Customers have 7 days to return unwanted goods for a full cash refund.
- You may cancel your order and receive a refund within 7 days of receiving the goods. A deduction may be made from the refund to cover the direct costs of collecting the goods where they have not been returned, as requested, by the consumer. If the items are over the 7 days, a restocking fee (usually 10%) will be applied or the goods can not be returned.
- To cancel or return all or part of an order you must notify us immediately by e.mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that we only Price Match companies in the UK.
- If you find a lower price on an identical product from a legitimate on-line competitor in the United Kingdom only, Divers Warehouse will do our best to match or beat that price. Please note that the item also has to be in stock with the on-line competitor.
- Divers Warehouse is an Authorized Dealer for all the products we sell. Price matching is only considered for identical products provided with all the accessories normally included by Authorized Retailers.
- Divers Warehouse will not match prices from auction sites.
- Divers Warehouse must see the online or print advertisement in order to match a price.
- Any price match must be done at the time of purchase.
- Price Matching will not include shipping, that will have to be charged on all items at the standard rates as with every other transaction .
- Divers Warehouse will only match prices with stores we consider to be "legitimate" dealers, and will consider the competitor's customer service record, return policy, and in-stock inventory among other factors